How To Listen To Your Voicemails
Modified on: Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 5:01 PM
Checking your voicemail with net2phone is easy.
- From your online dashboard, look for the Voicemail icon on the top right of your screen.
- When you have a new voicemail, you’ll see a notification badge count on top of the icon.
- After clicking, you’ll see all new voicemails within the dropdown.
- To see all your voicemails, and not just the new ones, click on the View All Voicemails link.
- Click the play button to listen to your voicemail.
- Alternatively you can access voicemail from your phone. To do so dial *95, enter your password,
- (if you haven’t set a new password the default password is “1000”).
- Then press 1 to listen to your voicemails.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.