Here’s a simple guide on how to manage your messages with net2phone:
- New messages will be found in either one of two places: your Mine inbox and your Waiting inbox.
- Your Mine inbox represents messages that were sent directly to your number, or conversations in which you’ve already claimed before.
- Your Waiting inbox represents messages that were sent to a Department, or ones that come in via another messaging channel such as your website widget or Facebook Messenger.
- New messages will be showcased with red notification badges that correspond to the amount of messages that need your attention.
Claiming a new message from the Waiting section is easy.
- To do so, simply go to your Waiting tab and click on the corresponding message in which you’d like to claim.
- Then, click the “Claim” button at the bottom of the thread.
- Now, the corresponding conversation will be moved to your “Mine” inbox where you can fully manage the chat.